1790 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Uses route analysis software to create effective and efficient daily and weekly route plans for assigned branch locations. Performs data analysis of plans, resource availability and territory. Maintains geographic codes, addresses and customer information. Reports metrics on a daily basis to Service Planning Supervisor.
1. Creates approximately 70 route plans using work order data and route analysis software.
2. Communicates routes within assigned territory to service personnel.
3. Summarizes and reviews plans daily with the Service Planning Supervisor.
4. Creates summary reports daily and provides to supervisor.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or (GED) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the service industry
• 1-2 years of related experience as dispatcher and/or customer service agent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
• Attention to detail and quantitative analytical skills
• Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, maintenance instructions, procedural manuals and/or government regulations
• Ability to manage multiple, repetitive tasks
• Ability to utilize software to forecast customer demand and route capacity
• Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and the public
• Basic knowledge of the company's branch service department as it relates to resources, territory structure, advanced planning of recurring services and schedule availability for unplanned demand
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 25 lbs. independently
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.