Job ID: 416540
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Avon Manufacturing is a custom manufacturer of steel molds for the precast concrete industry. Each mold is made to order based on custom designs. We are looking for an experienced welder/fabricator to work with a team or independently on manufacturing molds from blueprints from start to finish.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Machining fabrication materials and components
- Fitting, setting, and installing fabricated structures
- Cutting and welding with a variety of processes
- Metal forming, bending, and finishing
- Inspecting and testing welds
- Cleaning tools, equipment and work areas
- Repair, design, layout, and estimation
- Overseeing team members
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience with structural steel and plate
- Team leadership experience
- Capable of fabricating from blueprints
- Experience operating a variety of metalworking machinery
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Hartford Job Segment:
Pipe Welding, Welding, Chemical Engineer, Machinist, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.