• Develop and maintain internal and external client relationships, including project and non-project
related face-to-face meetings, leverage industry, DOT and design build network
• Provide leadership of a technical or project related team
• Prepare proposals for moderate to complex projects
• Develop and execute whole scopes
• Prepare complex engineering reports giving professional opinions and practical geotechnical solutions
• Perform engineering analysis using company and industry methodologies and standards
• Provide work direction and train/mentor junior engineering staff
• Consult on construction project issues related to subsurface conditions to check/verify conformance
with safety, plans, and specifications
• Driven for success, provide cost effective, innovative design that meet and exceed client expectations
• Attention to detail and multi-tasking
• Highly organized and ability to prioritize work
• Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Ability to create, maintain, and communicate project budgets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Travel up to 25% of time
• manage complex high profile/high visibility transportation projects
• Bachelor's degree (BS) in geotechnical or geological engineering required
• Preferred Master's degree (MS) in geotechnical or geological engineering
• 10 or more years of geotechnical engineering and/or leading design-build projects
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Professional Engineer registration/licensure
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis
The successful candidate will be encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, ESOP, PTO, and paid holidays.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Scott Depot, West Virginia
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 26 minutes ago
Posted 24 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!