Arcticom, LLC, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Senior Test Engineer for the Ground Based Air Defense Engineering and Logistics Contract at Quantico, VA. Test Engineers are required to actively participate in various meetings to stay level of program-related activities and system capabilities. Engineers conduct thorough examinations of the Marine Air Defense Integrated System (MADIS) Family of Systems (FoS) engineering and test documentation, support of future test planning/events, develop test procedures, operate the system under test, provide post-test data analysis support, and aid with creation and review of test plans and reports. Position is the CLIN manager and point of contact for test and evaluation activities and deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Ensure that all activities and tasks align with CDRLs and program schedule
- Participate working groups supporting analysis, metrics, and requirements development
- Develop test architectures, test procedures, test briefs
- Contribute to Data Management and Collection Plans and analysis reports
- On-site data collection, reduction, and analysis
- Coordinate test schedules between the program, ranges, agencies, and support teams
- Analyze system requirements and recommend test methods and test approach
- Review all test reports from internal and external agencies and identify trends and, deficiencies and improvements
- Support the development of daily test and status reports
- Identify T&E associated risks and provide input for risk resolution/mitigation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO's)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- This position requires at least five years' experience with Ground Based Air Defense Systems
- Bachelor's degree (or applicable work experience).
- Must have previous direct experience testing, evaluating, and operating and/or maintaining aviation or ground command and control (C2), weapons, or information exchange systems
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and MS Project
- This position requires an Active SECRET security clearance.
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Master's Degree in relevant field
- ACQ 101 - Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management (*required* within 6-months after hire)
- TST 102 - Fundamentals of Test and Evaluation (*required* within 9-months after hire)
- CLE 030 - Integrated Testing (*required* within 6 months after hire)
- CLE 023 - Modeling & Simulation in Test & Evaluation (desired)
- ENG 101 - Fundamentals of Systems Engineering (*required* within 9 months of hire)
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation "safety-sensitive" functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. CONUS Travel for this effort is estimated to be 30%-50% of total support annually.
Locations may include:
- Yuma, AZ
- NSWC Crane, IN
- MCB Quantico, VA
- MCB Camp Pendleton, CA
- White Sands Missile Range, NM
- Kaneohe Bay, HI
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
- Supervises direct reports.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required and be able to obtain access to military installations. Shareholder Preference.
BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
This job has expired.