Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 21523
PURPOSE: This position is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services for the Lincoln Electric Company. The incumbent in this role will deliver high quality candidates and will assist in advancing the Lincoln Electric recruiting brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. A wide degree of creativity, near and long term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Manage open requisitions for designated areas
- Conduct ongoing research to identify job boards, posting sites, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, and other relevant associations to further drive the Lincoln Brand and build a talent pipeline
- Follow established processes for sourcing candidates, including research of and participation in relevant community outreach events, job fairs, and social networking activities
- Take responsibility for searching internet job boards and niche sites for appropriate candidates
- Utilize recruitment tools and remote sourcing techniques to source top candidates
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Execute diversity recruiting strategy for all requisitions and pipeline building activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers; advise of recruiting policies & procedures
- Project yearly recruitment expenditures for budgetary consideration & control
- Manage OFCCP data management requirements
- Work on department wide projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Recruiting
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a global manufacturing environment
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Ability to build and maintain superior relationships with internal and external clients at all levels
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Advanced web searching skills and recruitment web site utilization skills
- Excellent project management, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Human Resources Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Welding, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.