Senior Solutions Engineer, Post Sales (Remote) We're a mid-sized security company (~100 people) with recent funding on a mission to ensure the security of many global organizations. Our solution software is configurable for both local and multinational organizations and has evolved into the lightest, most scalable endpoint solution in the world.
Our HQ is based on San Jose, CA and we do have offices in the UK, Netherlands and Australia.
This will be a full time role and be 100% REMOTE.
What You Will Be Doing - Supporting our strategic customers around the globe while working on our Customer Engineering team including triage of technical issues and drive issue escalation with our support team.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand the business needs
- Work internally and with customers to turn complex technical solutions into real solutions
- Be the customer's voice within our company
- Establishing trust with clients by maintaining privacy, confidentiality, and objectivity for all interactions with the customer and their data
- Coordinating with engineering resources for Tier 3 support of our solutions for existing customer deployments as needed
- Providing feedback based on personal and customer impressions of our services, reporting bugs and problems encountered in the field, and making recommendations for improvement and new service features
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with large distributed clustered systems from deployment, maintenance, scaling and troubleshooting perspectives
- Linux + Windows (admin + endpoint application troubleshooting)
- AWS (EC2, S3, etc.)
- Security domain
Nice to haves:
- ElasticSearch or Postgres
- Endpoint products: MS Defender, Forecepoint, Proofpoint
What's In It for You - REMOTE (work from home)
- NO travel
- HUGE room for career growth, we promote upward movement.
- You work will be combating cyber fraud/hacking.
- We're a leading company, with a global presence, fun environment with very sharp engineers.
So, if you are a Solutions Architect with a solid Post Sales background, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!