Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Security Risk/Assurance Cloud Specialist in Miami, Florida (FL).Summary:The Senior Security Risk and Assurance Cloud Specialist will be responsible with some direction for performing all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional and inadvertent access or destruction. They will also be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive Governance and Compliance program within the Information Security and Information Services organization, as well as providing innovative insight and direction on the Information Security Governance. The candidate secures enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, testing, and maintaining security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.Duties:
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; Teaching improved processes; Mentoring team members
- Provide direction and leadership on the development and design of information security program, policies, procedures and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices and coordinate with all teams to synergize deliverables across all divisions to ensure appropriate implementation and minimize business disruption
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; Researching information security standards; Conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; Studying architecture/platform; Identifying integration issues; Preparing cost estimates
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.