Senior Security and Network Administrator Job Title: Senior Security and Network Administrator
Location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: $80-130K + /- depending on experience
Top Reasons to Work with Us Do you enjoy working with next-generation technology? Are you interested in learning new things and keeping yourself up to date on industry trends? Do you want to make impactful, company-wide contributions? We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Security and Network Administrator to join a very talented and versatile IT team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cybersecurity, networking, and servers, preferably holding industry-standard certifications.
What You Need for this Position Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience supporting a diverse computing environment
- Hands on experience with common security tools, including packet capture and inspection, vulnerability and risk assessment, MFA and password management
- Windows Server Administration experience
- Network Administration and Architecture Design experience
- Current Cybersecurity certification(s) (CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security+, etc.)
- AWS and Unix servers
- Exchange hybrid environment and migration to Office 365
- SonicWall, Meraki, Symantec Messaging Gateway, Backup Exec, and SentinelOne
- Experience managing security policies and procedures
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019 on Dell server hardware
- Hyper-V virtualization and clustering, multi-server Exchange 2016
- Symantec messaging gateway, Cisco Meraki routing/switching/Wi-Fi, layer 2/3 WAN, LAN/VLAN
- SonicWall firewalls, SentinelOne EDR, AWS
- Active Directory/Azure
So, if you are a Senior Security and Network Administrator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our