WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Senior Programmers create and modify control system software for integrated Audio Video Systems by converting requirements into a functional user interface and control code. Additionally, you'll collaborate with key stakeholders to meet unique requirements and work with hardware and software systems and platforms to deliver a system with robust capabilities. You will also install control programs and touch panel designs onsite, offsite, and remotely. In addition, a Senior Programmer is expected to review and validate the work of other programmers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Read and interpret AV systems drawings, gather programming requirements, and produce new modules and interfaces
- Provide control system design and review audio visual design
- Create technical standards, processes, procedures, and programming-related documentation
- Provide programming and technical direction to project team when needed
- Perform commissioning and acceptance testing of code
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting as needed
- Demonstrate completed system to client
- Create end-user and programming-related documentation
- Maintain and update programming and code in installed systems
- Maintain control code in version control repository
- Manage projects using dev-ops platform to track issues, deploy releases and collaborate
- Travel to various job sites required
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment, in programming languages, in uploading and downloading software in embedded systems, and in control system design (Crestron, AMX, Extron, QSC)
- Solid communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and test complex system problems
- Advanced computer skills for the design, configuration, optimization, and operations of AV equipment
- Energized self-starter capable of working and thinking independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Understanding of DSP programming, computer networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent capability to switch tasks while adapting to changing priorities
- Two- three years as an AVI-SPL Programmer 2 or five years of similar experience outside of AVI-SPL
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist)
- Creston Silver Certified Programmer or AMX Control Programmer Professional or equivalent
- Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Formal education in Electronics, Software Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with test driven development and continuous integration
- Experience with Enterprise VC solutions (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc.) - both hardware and software
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.