What you'll do...
Walmart's mission is to innovate on retail with new technologies, to revolutionize how Walmart approaches digital commerce, and to deliver with speed and agility.
We are looking for a hands-on, results-oriented Sr. Product Manager to join our Global Tech Product Management team (based in Sunnyvale, CA). You will drive products within the Inventory and Fulfillment Management space and create world-class omni-channel experience for our customers, enabling them to save money and time so they can live better.
- Drive the product vision and strategy for key initiatives and advocate for features to optimize capabilities within the supply chain function.
- Lead the product discovery for complex technical projects, translate strategic priorities into product roadmaps, and document functional and technical specifications.
- Define, measure, and create visibility into Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) using various data sources like stores, fulfillment centers, order management system, inventory management system, and customer behavior.
- Analyze capabilities, performance, and technical designs of in-house and external tools to influence build, leverage, and buy decisions and strengthen the supply chain area.
- Work with software engineering teams to develop multiple new technologies and technical project plans with many tiers or phases that require large scale organizational changes (i.e., new stores, fulfillment centers, sortation centers, site redesigns, migrations to new platforms and capabilities, etc.).
- Design and develop supply chain applications and internal tools using open source technology and leveraging machine learning and optimization algorithms.
- Build robust technology solutions to solve complex business problems in the form of Supply Chain as a Service (SCAAS) using loosely coupled architecture.
- Translate product roadmaps into detailed use cases, process flows, and user stories for the engineering team.
- Work with business and operational stakeholders on scope tradeoff decisions, change management for product rollouts, and user acceptance testing.
- Monitor the progress and impact created by a new product or capability using various methods such as A/B testing and multivariate testing and using tools such as SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, and R Studio to capitalize on improvement opportunities based on new learnings.
- This position does not supervise employees.
Minimum education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related field and 4 years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field; OR Master's degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related field and 1 year of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- Experience creating product roadmaps, creating value-based release strategies, scope slicing, and breaking down complex products into prioritized backlogs for engineering teams in JIRA and Rally.
- Experience building products using Agile Methodology Methodologies: Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience taking products from ideation, piloting the products using multivariate testing and A/B testing, and leading full-scale launches and rollouts of the products.
- Experience driving process changes and change management by ensuring critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions.
- Experience using the following analytics and reporting tools: Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Splunk, and R Studio.
- Experience with aligning strategic priorities with business needs by executing Usability Studies, UX Research, Financial Modeling, and Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis and utilizing data from sellers, warehouses, stores, and inventory sources.
About Global Tech:
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
This job has expired.