What you'll do...
What you'll do...
About the Team
As part of Walmart Connect (WMC), you'll build industry defining omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers to reach shoppers with relevant ads and high performing campaigns while helping shoppers discover products to enhance their shopping journey.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in leveraging Walmart's unparalleled first-party shopper data to drive media performance for advertisers outside of Walmart's proprietary sites. You will join a team focused on evaluating and building new solutions and ways for the world's largest brands to connect with Walmart customers.
You'll sweep us off our feet if…
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You have experience delivering products in digital advertising or marketing
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders and getting cross functional buy-in
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your products
- You have deep domain knowledge in Digital Advertising, Marketing or eCommerce
- Experience building technical software products
You'll make an impact by:
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices; identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities. Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Partnering with internal advertising sales team and Walmart retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit shoppers and our advertising clients
- Experience in developing and launching REST APIs
- 4+ years in product management, advertising, data analytics, and reporting.
- Experience in Search advertising industry, eCommerce or programmatic or social ad platforms is desirable
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
This job has expired.