We are an aviation, air travel data, and analytics company, and our mission is to help the movement of people and goods around the world. We keep the world in motion!
Our people are at the core of our company, and they are our priority. We have a shared set of values that focus on: putting the interests of our customers unmistakably first; being empowered by the trust we earn from each other and our customers; have a global vision for Cirium based on diversity, inclusion, and collaboration; and a passion for discovery to transform industries.
Are you passionate about data and using it to discover incredible insights and create analytics products that customers love? Then, we've got a great job for you. Cirium is looking for a high caliber Senior Product Manager to accelerate the creation of a new product line and grow it into a thriving business.
The person that fills this role must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, energized by a challenge, passionate about bringing great products to market and love the thrill of creating a new standard for what is possible. While we have the support and backing of a large company, this position will be part of an internal accelerator so you must be comfortable with grand ideas, tight timelines, and fast-paced world that accompanies a start-up.
This Senior Product Manager owns and drives products, features, and internal company initiatives to continue growing, strengthening, and enhancing the Cirium portfolio of industry leading solutions in the Travel and Transportation sector. You'll lead product discovery, definition and execution, create product development plans, manage backlogs, and work closely within a cross-functional team. You'll prioritize and communicate production customer issues and defects based on data-driven decisions for timely resolution and also lead product demonstrations to key stakeholders at program milestones.
Qualifications and Education
- Interact frequently with customers to understand their problems.
- Anticipate future needs to ensure prioritization for the organization.
- Exhibit unrelenting resilience when faced with challenges and ingenuity in overcoming roadblocks in a pursuit of progress
- Actively gather data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems and issues of consequence to the company. Demonstrate the ability to make trade off decisions between potential product capabilities.
- Support the go-to-market strategy with good communication of customer problems and timelines to stakeholders.
- Assist on launch plans through coordinated development with external customer facing teams such as marketing and sales.
- Answer sales and customer questions regarding feature function, pricing, packaging, value proposition and competition.
- Solve customer issues with product features that achieve business goals and metrics. Need to have a deep understanding of the feature area and develop prototypes.
- Determine strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shape/champion future product direction.
- Brainstorm with others to look for different approaches to current process and tasks. Look for opportunities to develop new ideas or thinking within own role. Share own skill and knowledge with team members.
- Consider high-level technical approaches to use when prioritizing functionality.
- Lead and facilitate conversations with technical and non-technical teams across the aviation and travel experience landscape.
- Must possess innate curiosity and a desire for continuous learning
- Product Management Experience: 6-10 years
- Ability and passion to support globally focused products and operations
- Proven experience as a full owner of a product or multiple features. Identified, led and released changes or enhancements that improved customer in satisfaction and/or commercial impact.
- Ability to develop related business cases, content and product plans.
- Successful participation in customer engagements.
- Proficiency in various technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Web Analytics, AB Testing, etc.).
- Extensive experience building products utilizing Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Start-up experience building technology based businesses or entirely new products highly preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, is preferred, but not required.
- Aviation experience is a plus
- Travel is required (post COVID19 restrictions)
Our team delivers industry insights, built from decades of experience in the sector, enabling travel companies, aircraft manufacturers, airports, airlines, and financial institutions, among others, to make logical and informed decisions that shape the future of travel, growing revenues, and enhancing customer experiences.
We are a global company with 12 offices around the world and approximately 500 people in our team. Over 20 languages are spoken here, and our leaders may have grey or sometimes purple hair. Whatever your background, you are welcome to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and talented people that never stand still and can contribute to our continuous success.
A few extra facts :
- Cirium is part of RELX PLC, a FTSE 100 global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers with over 30,000 employees, 8,000 of which are technologists.
- We partner with the industries core associations such as the International Airline Trade Association (IATA).
- One of our offices is on the runway at Heathrow, and another has its own bar, The Spruce Goose.
- We have great benefits (including two days of charitable activity per year).
- Our consultancy team have the largest group of ISTAT Certified Appraisers and have been recognized as the Aircraft Appraiser of the Year, an Aviation 100 Award, seven times out of nine years.
- Cirium and RBI are founding members of the Tech Talent Charter, committed to increasing the ratio of women and under-represented groups working in technology.
Cirium is a part of LexisNexis Risk Solutions (LNRS) division of RELX. LexisNexis provides business information, data and analytics solutions to many of the worlds biggest industries. Likewise, RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.http://www.cirium.com
LNRS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.