Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Payroll Tax Associate in Tampa, FL.Responsibilities:
- Researching and handling all tax tracers
- Maintaining the payroll tax amendment log
- Handling all payroll tax report requests from Amgen business partners - Corporate Tax, etc.
- Researching and handling all work/home state tax discrepancies
- Provides support with the state and local registrations
- Assists with all quarterly and annual payroll tax related tasks such as quarterly tax reconciliations and associated adjustments and year-end tax filings such as W-2s and associated tax adjustments
- Provides support for the Trailing Equity process
- Processing all payroll tax and workers compensation filing and reporting requirements not handled by the external administrator which includes workers compensation reporting, renewals and administrator information and audit requests and required Bureau of Statistics / Department of Labor report requests
- Acts as a liaison with global mobility and associated external vendors handling expatriate employee tax filing requirements
- Documents processes and create Desktop procedures as needed
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent; Bachelors degree preferred
- 4 years of Payroll Tax experience
- Ability to work independently, set own direction and manage complex and multiple tasks
Strong analytical skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected; This position also requires a complete understanding and application of full-cycle Accounts Payable and tax reporting concepts and practices
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.