Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Resilience, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
Our global culture
Are you a big-picture thinker? Creative curator? Passionate about storytelling? Looking for a diverse portfolio of work? Enjoy a work culture where your voice matters? We've got you covered. Here's how.
Our Marketing team collaborates internationally and across disciplines and offices to tell great stories that resonate with potential clients. We thrive when we look beyond the obvious and find fresh ways to connect with clients. As part of our team, you will support offices throughout the Midwest and South region by preparing a wide variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations and more. You'll work closely with our technical staff to find the best way to present our capabilities.
Our local culture
Our local Chicago office provides numerous opportunities to connect, celebrate and collaborate with its staff including appreciation lunches on Thursdays, an all-staff collaboration hour on Fridays, happy hours and summer sports teams.
Our vision for you
So, if you're a strategic thinker, curious learner and robust writer, all with an eye for detail, who is passionate about the built environment and crafting proposals for projects that are shaping communities around the world, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
Tools you'll need
- Work with the marketing team and technical staff to prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs andassemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
- Develop, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality, and corporate branding.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and technical leaders.
- Mentor and coach junior marketing team members.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree with about four (4) to seven (7) years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment while staying detail-oriented.
- Conscientious and flexible, willing to go the extra mile and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision, and Salesforce is a plus.
Thornton Tomasetti is proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Thornton Tomasetti are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. (US Locations Only)
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
This job has expired.