At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
The Sr Manager Ticket Operations, directly supports our mission by focusing on the planning and strategy of our operations to ensure from the purchase process to the event weekend to renewals that customers are experiencing a first-class guest experience. The focus and strength of everyone in this position, will be someone that's highly motivated, organized, a critical thinker, pays attention to detail and is a team player. Strong systems knowledge to operate within the Tickets.com ProVenue Ticketing system.
Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines:
- Works closely with Midwest Region Director of Ticketing, Tickets.com, Internal and External Teams and Track partners on all ticket related strategies and execution
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on ways to enhance and simplify the ticket buying and sales experience
- Understanding and utilization of best practices on selling such as SheerID & Fevo
- Oversee the testing and provide feedback/recommendations on ways to enhance and optimize the ticket fulfillment process from digital delivery to standard mail.
- Develops a master calendar and coordinates across the enterprise deliverables and deadlines such as: critical dates on renewals, relocations, on-sale, creative needs for fulfillment, etc.
- Report Generation (Daily, Monthly, Y/Y)
- Review digital/printed material ensure accuracy of ticket language/links
- Execution of digital and mailed ticket fulfillment
- Assists the Sr. Director, Consumer Strategy and Operations on enterprise-wide controls and reporting
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working with ticketing softwares; preferably Tickets.com
- Qualified candidate should have a strong knowledge of current sports ticket sales and operations
- Box office experience highly preferred
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with postal regulations and best practices
- Able to manage projects from conception to implementation
- Knowledgeable in current and forward-looking technologies evolving the business of ticket sales and operations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.