What you'll do...
This team defines all attributes that help move and store item data into our item catalog. Which supports every system upstream, people processes, and other technologies. Without the item in our catalog, you cannot order, ship, or sell. It is critical to have all data models defined. This is an important role that will analyze our data models, cross-function with multiple teams, influence the business, and build out strategic road maps for our item catalog.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager II to lead cross functional projects for the Item Catalog team.
What You'll Do:
- Assesses situations based on awareness of the goals and operating issues of own department. Seeks guidance when assigned goals conflict with departmental goals or overall strategy. Carries out responsibilities that contribute to role of own department within the organization. Understands the importance of and implementation of One Best Way and SOP information. Follows regulatory processes and procedures for the department. Works to resolve obstacles related to goals of own department. Seeks and analyzes situations or conditions with potential regulatory implications. Identifies safety hazards and anomalies during the operations processes and reports to an immediate superior.
- Participate in planning, estimating, and executing a set of projects. Manage one or more projects involving multiple stakeholders within a specific business area. Assist in detailed project plans including cost, schedule, and resource requirements. Coordinate the necessary resources for managing efficient and effective projects within the program. Follow standard criteria to track project progress and status to ensure they are in line with program objectives. Monitor standard project status reports, guide report development Adopt and drive adoption and implementation of tools and techniques
- Develop processes for implementation of changes; Review on-going change progress to ensure alignment with strategic direction of business and leadership Identifying and implementing suitable models best aligned to meeting organizational needs Hold and leverage gains from business changes; establishing key performance measurements, benchmarking metrics, and audit requirements to improve capabilities on a continual basis. Lead the development of communication and training plans to drive associate alignment with business strategy and desired outcomes.
- Lead discussions with varying viewpoints confidently Provide respectful, effective, timely feedback to others. Seek, internalize, and utilize feedback to make changes. Leverage fact-based data & analytics insights from multiple finance and business domains to build a cohesive narrative, form an argument, organize thoughts and present in a clear, concise & meaningful way. Present to and influence diverse audiences across divisions using appropriate frameworks/tools. Act as a trusted advisor to diverse business partners, influencing them to act as needed to move the business forward. Demonstrate superior decision and coordination skills when faced with conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
- Develop and implement technology changes across multiple processes within the area of work Identify potential roadblocks / challenges while introducing new technologies and plan for effective change management Review scope of automation / improvement across multiple processes with the help of technology (such as RPA, AI, Machine learning) Conceptualize technology enabled solutions, and guide prototyping and testing, and facilitate learning
What You'll Bring…
- Master's in business administration, minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 1-3 years of Statistical Programming Language
- Certifications: Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management - Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Organizational Processes; Root Cause Analysis techniques; Department Workflows; Standard Operating Procedures and One Best Way Process.
- Possess Knowledge of: Program Management Tools / Techniques; Stakeholder Relationship Management; Resource Management; Communications Management; Risk Management
- Possess Knowledge of: Existing processes * organizational, coordination, and people skills * tech tools and trends * Analytics, Reporting and Dashboards * communication design * influencing techniques * change management frameworks
- Possess Knowledge of: Verbal/Nonverbal behaviors; application and allocation of Business Communication styles/techniques in ambiguous and challenging situations; emotional Intelligence; situational awareness; communication channels/mediums; interpersonal skills and universal relationship building with ability to connect seemingly unconnected parties; influencing styles.
- Possess Knowledge of: Digital applications used in the respective areas of business such as cloud-based applications, Robotic process automation, etc.; Existing processes and SOPs and impact of technology on respective process; ERP and other softwares/ systems (TMS, OMS)
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more
Who We Are…
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 6 years' experience in project
management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
This job has expired.