What you'll do...
The Walmart US eCommerce Fulfillment Services team builds products that allow Marketplace sellers to easily provide fast, affordable delivery options to Walmart's customers. In this role, you'll collaborate with Fulfillment Operations, Engineering, Product, and Analytics teams to set the vision for and build solutions for sellers. Obsessing oversimplification and reducing friction for sellers is at the heart of this role. The scope ranges from seller onboarding to fulfillment and reverse logistics and includes developing new service offerings, enhancing and scaling existing offerings, and looking for ways to optimize performance. This specific position will focus on expanding features which improve outbound transportation options for our customers.
The Walmart Fulfillment Services Senior Manager, Product Management will identify the critical performance indicators, business outcomes, and align the execution plans of all key stakeholders and teams to ensure the product achieves its desired goals. In this role you will apply a general management perspective and problem-solving approach, will be agile and able to apply the right frameworks, operating cadence, and business analysis & acumen to the product roadmap. As such, you will be able to identify key risks, dependencies, and work with the requisite teams to put solutions in place that will achieve the product outcomes.
This Senior Manager, Product Management will be skilled at engaging and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains, as well as engaging at a detailed level across product management and engineering, strategy, merchant technology, retail merchandising, supply chain & analytics.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You are natural at influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, engineering, and cross-functional teams.
- You are a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- You are adept in driving multiple projects with numerous stakeholders simultaneously.
- You're skilled at engaging and communicating with senior executives across multiple domains.
- You're organized, disciplined, and can bring structure to ambiguous problems.
- You have experience in process design, six sigma or operational excellence.
- You have a bachelor's in computer science, engineering, human-computer interaction, or equivalent experience.
Creating product strategy - Develop roadmap for key initiatives and advocate for features that allow sellers to optimize their assortment, availability, and post purchase functions effectively on Walmart.com.
Building trust through operational excellence - Monitor technical operations across WFS, aggressively investigate customer/seller facing issues, work with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues and implement exacting standards for technical performance across WFS.
Driving end to end ownership - Manage applicable system solutions for new features and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups including Data science and engineering teams.
Leading product initiatives - Ensure critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; drive process changes based on feedback; drive resource allocation decisions; and set the standard for Product Manager deliverables.
Working cross-functionally and across multiple locations - Communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints.
Building - Take features from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including marketing plan and field enablement.
Moving fast - Work in an agile and iterative team environment.
About Walmart Ecommerce
- Monitor end to end WFS technical operations across WFS, resolve issues to drive seller trust.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of WFS infrastructure
- Working with the leadership team to track appropriate metrics, OKRs, key issues, status, and launch plans that inform the continued success of your projects.
- Defining product requirement and outlining the deliverables throughout each step of the product cycle.
- Ensures seller needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current systems performance, error rates, and other operation metrics; coordinating performance improvements with engineering and other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving technical operational efficiency.
We are Walmart eCommerce - the team shaping the future of online shopping by defining the global online marketplace that influences millions of shoppers daily. We bring a passion and expertise that is unmatched, and our efforts have an epic impact on the world around us, both inside and outside of work. With colleagues across the nation, we strive to create a sense of belonging and embrace diversity in all forms, with no shortage of guidance and support for you as you grow and develop your career here. Discover the impact you can make at careers.walmart.com.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
600 WEST CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-2486, United States of America
This job has expired.