Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will provide financial direction and analysis to the Corporate Finance and Senior Leadership teams. Areas of focus include sales and margin reporting, planning, and analysis as well as supporting other strategic projects of our business. This position will play a key role in creating financial visibility, and driving functional metrics, and will work closely with leadership to achieve business goals and create shareholder value.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Performs ad hoc financial analysis & reporting in support of leadership performance requests
- Compiles or prepares reports, graphs, and charts of data developed.
- Planning/Forecasting - builds and oversees sales planning process including appropriate communication to all stakeholders
- Recommends changes in financial analysis methods or procedures.
- Performs other duties as required in support of the company/division goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement
What you're good at:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working experience in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and SAP software a plus
- Prior experience in corporate finance and/or manufacturing.
- Superior oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism by corporate standards.
- Ability to perform detailed analyses as well as create executive summaries of the analyses.
- Ability to present and defend own work and the work of others to senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to influence the decisions of individuals that you do not supervise.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, analysis, and reporting of financial data.
- Project management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Judgement and decision-making skills; considering relative costs, and benefits of potential actions.
- Being curious learners
- High level of ownership
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Technical skills - intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.