Senior Estimator If you are a Senior Estimator with experience, please read on!
For over 50+yrs we have successfully been apart of some of the most exciting projects in every part of the U.S. Building everything from football fields at well-established Universities to building some of the most prestigious hospitals nationwide, we do it all. We have been ranked for several years as one of the largest contractors and we have offices in Arizona, California, Utah, Florida, Tennessee and more. As we continue to grow we're looking for talented Estimators in SLC to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing - Performs quantity take-offs, organizes, prices and analyzes information.
- Understands the difference between the narrow focus of just cost estimating services and the broader scope of preconstruction services.
- Works well with Architects and Owners and provides leadership in the preconstruction process and demonstrates best practices throughout preconstruction.
- Solicits bids and quotes from subcontractors and suppliers. Creates listings of appropriate contacts for specific projects.
What You Need for this Position - Degree in Construction field preferred, not required if deep in experience
- Been in an Estimator role for 3+ years in commercial and/or Multi Family Construction
- Demonstrates competence in hard-bid, design-build, and conceptual estimating
- Good working knowledge of self-performed concrete construction
What's In It for You - Competitive salary
- Exciting projects - top of the line projects
- Upward mobility - based on performance
- Full-benefits (Bonus/401k)
So, if you are a Senior Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!