Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com to apply!
Arcticom, LLC, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Senior-Level Equipment Technician for the Ground Based Air Defense Engineering and Logistics Contract at Quantico, VA. Equipment Technicians will support the United States Marine Corps Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD) Engineering and Logistics (E&L) Program in Stafford, VA. This position is a combination of both "in-the-office" and "in-the-field" support and consists of a wide range of technical support activities. Candidate must meet all qualifications, possess an active Security Clearance, and pass rigorous background investigation prior to hiring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Provide technical consultations to support technical issues
- Support in design of system improvements
- Support integration and testing of these systems
- Provide input and support sub-system technical reviews, assessments for design, studies, technical documentations, requirements test plan, procedures, test reports and related documentation
- Conduct cyber security scans, analysis of results, and provide recommendations for remediation of issues for improved security posture
- Collaborate with the Logistician, Field Support Engineer, and Field Support Specialists to ensure that program activities are in accordance with the PWS
- Conduct system maintenance as approved and directed
- Conduct data collection during test, demonstration, and training events
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO's)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- 3+ years of experience managing, and fielding Command and Control (C2) software applications.
- 10+ years' experience in IT logistics and equipment purchasing, shipping, and receiving duties depending on education and certification credentials.
- Associate Degree in Electrical and/or Electronics.
- This position requires an Active SECRET security clearance.
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- DAU - ACQ 101 - Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management (*required* within 6 months of hire)
- DAU - LOG 100 - Life Cycle Logistics Fundamentals (*required* within 6 months of hire)
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (heat more than 95 degrees).COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation "safety-sensitive" functions.
Job is performed in a Field setting with exposure to weather. CONUS and OCONUS travel are estimated at 40%-50% Locations may include:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
- Yuma, AZ and surrounding area
- NSWC Crane, IN and surrounding areas
- Quantico, VA and surrounding areas
- Camp Pendleton, CA
- White Sand Missile Range, NM
- Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Twentynine Palms, CA
- Charleston, SC
- Cherry Point, NC
- Iwakuni, Japan
As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required and be able to obtain access to military installations. Shareholder Preference.
BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
This job has expired.