As a person, you're a learner - an innate leader - someone who is always taking initiative to make things better and bring others along with you. You live your life in alignment with the highest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your responsibilities become a long-term success story. In your Senior Process Engineer role, you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world.
Summary of Position:
The incumbent will serve as a Senior Process Engineer to optimize and problem solve manufacturing processes in a manner that meets safety and performance expectations. The incumbent will work within Family Care's tissue and towel businesses, providing leadership to the development and design of products and/or processes, as well as to the optimization of new or existing assets. Collaborate broadly inside the corporation with R&E, pilot plant, mill and multifunctional team members, and outside the corporation with vendors. The incumbent will report to a Family Care Sr. R&E Manager.
· Provide leadership by example in safety, ethics, quality, regulatory, sustainability, inclusion and diversity while managing self in accordance with expected KC competencies.
· Coach and mentor team members to increase technical understanding and ability to execute programs to improve business results.
· Conceive, develop, validate, and share ideas leading to new or improved products, processes, materials, and systems aligned with business unit objectives.
· Maintain technical and scientific expertise in an area of technology and communicate impact of developments on Kimberly-Clark.
· Drive the development and execution of innovation-based projects focused on long term competitive advantage.
· Effectively collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes R&E, Supply Chain, mill operations, procurement, equipment suppliers and external service providers.
· Drive a culture of protected and documented innovation to protect and defend K-C proprietary technology, products, and business processes through appropriate use of patents and trade secrets. This includes completing required project documentation through EFS, EDR, and Appropriation activities and following PMP documentation including Corporate Financial Instructions (CFIs).
· Communicate appropriately and effectively with all customers, internal and external.
At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
You're driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
· A Bachelor's degree, or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline (e.g. Science or
· 10+ years of related technical experience in mill, production or staff R&E assignments.
· Preferred candidate has paper manufacturing and converting experience, ideally subject matter expertise in multiple unit tissue operations. Key technology areas include:
o Converting - Unwinding, rewinding, calendaring, coating, spraying, folding, cutting, conveying,
wrapping, bundling, cartoning, casepacking, and palletizing.
o TM - Stock Prep, forming, drying, wastewater, Chemical handling, Utilities, and Tissue machine
· Demonstrated proficiency with the following Process Engineering competencies:
o Machine/Prototype Development and Creation
o Design of Experiments
o Data & Statistical Analysis
o Engineering Economics
o Material Science
o Project Management
· Demonstrated ability to teach technical core competencies and mentor younger engineers
· Strong fundamentals in engineering systems and tools in order to drive technical innovation.
· Proven ability to establish strong, effective cross-functional network at enterprise level.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to adapt to rapidly changing business priorities and assignments.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently or to lead a team to complete projects within required timeframe and budget. · Ability to lead and direct a diverse team of KC and external personnel to define and execute projects that successfully meet business objectives.
Total Benefits: For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com
Hybrid Work Arrangements: You're looking to make a difference. When and where it works best for you. And at Kimberly Clark, we're constantly exploring new ideas on how, when, and where we can best achieve results. When you join our team, you'll experience Flex That Works, flexible work (hybrid) arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in the office and partner with your leader to make flexibility work for both you and the business.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Brewster, New York
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our