What you'll do...
We are Walmart's in-house Creative Agency, Brand gatekeepers committed to developing breakthrough and distinctive Design Systems and Creative Stories for the Fortune #1 company. Uniquely positioned to hyper focus on our customer experience across channels, categories, and campaigns.
Using creativity and design to win hearts, minds and wallets through storytelling and story living. Leaning into the Brand as a strategic asset. Not just buying an impression but making one. Not just with ads but through brand acts and experiences. Ruthlessly focused on human truths, insight-driven creative strategies and integrated design solutions that build the brand and grow the business.
We value talent, diversity, innovation, curiosity, collaboration, culture, insights, and results.
We are committed to helping people, all people, live better.
In this newly created position, the Head of Integrated Production will play a critical role developing and implementing an innovative approach to creating content at the speed of retail and culture at Walmart. Putting the brand in culture and culture in the brand. Partnering with in-house creative agency and agency partners to develop campaigns, content, assets, and experiences across owned and paid channels. Growing and expanding production capabilities to include Photography, Video, CGI, 3D, campaigns, social micro content, digital, postproduction and finishing capabilities to ensure effective and efficient creation of content, on time and on budget. With a lens on creative excellence, diverse talent, craft, creativity, innovation, personalization, and collaboration.
Spark creativity, innovation, collaboration, and results.
- Oversee production of creative campaigns, content, and assets across all owned and paid channels
- Partner closely with creative team to bring ideas to life
- Look to the future today for innovative production capabilities, technology, and tools to build a state of the art in -house production organization.
- Lens on best in class internal and external talent, with a focus on intersectional diversity
- Manage partners, budgets, and timelines
- Bid, scope, shoot, edit, finish and ship campaigns and content
- Cast and negotiate talent and rights management
- Manage 3rd party production
- Guide and deliver imagery, samples, photo/video/CGI processes/standards
- Drive innovation and "test/learn/adapt" concepts to build learnings that can solidify Wal-Mart's presence as an industry leader in the digital space
- Executive Producer - Campaigns + Bids
- Executive Producer - Creative Assets - Photo / Video / CGI
- Executive Producer - Social Micro Content
- Executive Producer - Postproduction
- Sample Management Lead
Creative Assets: Oversee production of Photography, CGI, and Video assets for all owned and paid channels. Continue to elevate and grow capabilities. Establish and manage intake processes and scopes, as well as prioritizes requests in accordance with resource capacity, capabilities, timeline, and budget. Manage creative production budgets, project scope, resourcing, scheduling, and review cadence.
Campaign / Bids: Serve as the gatekeeper for in-house creative production. Establish and manage intake processes and scope, as well as prioritize requests in accordance with resource capacity, capabilities, timeline, and budget. Manage creative production budgets, project scope, resourcing, bids, scheduling, and review cadence.
Talent: Always on the lookout for up-and-coming talent, directors, editors, and production partners.
Social Micro Content: Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to stand up in-house Social Micro Content studio to deliver the brand voice, expression, and persona across owned and paid channels.
Postproduction: Build in house postproduction capabilities and best in class talent including editing, motion graphics, audio, mixing, color current, conforming, versioning and shipping.
Systems and Tools: Evolve production processes, systems, and tools. Oversees the traffic flow of production activities and assets. Collaborate with Account and Finance to plan and oversee budgets. Manage assets, data governance and archives.
Team Alignment: Build a high-performing internal production organization that puts the customer at the center of all decisions by providing vision clarity, strategic thought leadership, setting high expectations for results. Identify emerging trends and talent to ensure Walmart has best in class omni-channel experience.
Collaborate with cross functional creative leadership team to inspire creativity and innovation, agency culture and values and set a path for the future.
- Minimum of 10 years production leadership experience, with demonstrated accomplishments in digital/social content development and management
- Deep knowledge and relationships with production and postproduction companies and creators
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment, producing campaigns and content at the speed of retail and culture
- Passion for production innovation and technology
- Experience managing leaders of people
- History of recruiting, retaining, and growing top performing, diverse, production talent.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effortlessly meet deadlines on multiple projects with varying timelines and budgets
- Self-starter; takes initiative and shows continuous growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive team player with an optimistic, enthusiastic attitude able to collaborate with and influence peers to overcome obstacles
- 5 years' Experience leading transformational change and operating in a complex matrixed organization.
- 5 years' Omni-channel Retail experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 8 years' experience leading creative teams OR 10 years' experience leading creative teams.
8 years' supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Managing Brand Initiatives for Product Launches, Managing Budgets, Including Budget Forecasting and Reporting Financials, Managing cross-functional teams in a retail creative environment, Managing large scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field, Managing Vendor Contracts and Relationships, Working for or with creative agencies
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
This job has expired.