How you'll make an impact
What we're looking for
- Able to perform as delivery lead and "point of contact" for routine and complex GRC technology implementation projects
- Perform client-facing activities such as product demonstrations, facilitate design workshops, remediation, and status meeting participation if required
- Design and configure/develop GRC technology applications for potentially multiple GRC systems based on technical requirements using SDLC concepts and iterative design and build methodology. These systems may include Archer, ServiceNow, LogicGate, OneTrust, Diligent, or a variety of others in the industry. Navex. Training will be provided where necessary.
- Develop or leverage API connectors for integrations between 3rd party systems and the GRC technology.
- Integrate disparate software applications via API function calls.
- Design and develop modules within GRC platforms such as Archer and ServiceNow including layout, workflow, reporting, notifications, questionnaires, access control, packaging, SSO, and LDAP access configuration.
- Lead GRC Technology implementation activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Design, implement, and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Provide knowledge transfer and postproduction support activities as necessary.
- Effective communicator with clients and internal team members.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top-tier vendor certification(s).
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Acts as a contributor in Optiv communities for solutions of focus
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 5-7 years of related work experience with 3-5 years of related work experience using and implementing GRC technology.
- Ability to support high demand and tight timelines to produce quality deliverables
- Minimum of 3 years of Advance Workflow, data feeds via API or import, testing, and dashboard/reporting development in GRC technology
- Experience with Custom Objects and the ability to create and build to meet the functional and technical requirements defined Desirable experience within one or more of the following Security Architecture and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (e.g., SABSA, TOGAF, O-ESA).
- Knowledge of general risk, compliance, and security concepts and methods such as risk assessments, control attestations and testing, policy management, vendor risk management, vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures, and governance.
- Strong understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.), and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GLBA, Basel II, EU Data Protection Directive, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, virtual machine environments, mainframe security packages, and relational database management systems.
- Practical knowledge of configuring GRC technology such as Archer, ServiceNow, LogicGate, OneTrust, or Navex.
- Skills in usage or design and implementation of API services (SOAP, REST).
- A good understanding of the SDLC and Agile sprint methodologies is required. Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Work independently in a highly dynamic environment with the ability to collaborate with an inter-functional team.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs if required
- Related professional certifications such as the GRCP, RIMS-CRMP, CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA, are preferred but not required
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv's selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
This job has expired.