NewLane Finance Company ("NewLane") is a fast-paced commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size business nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right", and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane Finance is powered by a $13B financial organization.
This position will be a senior level sales professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience and Equipment Financing knowledge that will drive NewLane Finance's sales efforts. This is accomplished by developing and cultivating customers/prospects in accordance with our overall Sales Execution Strategy. Your goal is to grow and expand the sales activity levels by assisting customers in growing their businesses by having them take advantage of the benefits of commercial financing. Sr. BDM's will utilize telephone/email communication & occasionally support vendors in the field to provide an exceptional customer experience. NewLane Finance will provide training, support and technology solutions that will help you succeed
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
• Exemplify NewLane Finance's core values & behaviors.
• Meet or exceed sales targets based on volume and profitability
• Meet with dealer principals, finance managers and sales managers to introduce and present finance programs and services, promptly relay credit decisions, negotiate terms, close deals and incorporate financing solutions into vendor's go-to market strategies.
• Required to make (50) outbound business development calls per day to qualified prospects and move them through the sales funnel using Sales Force, a leading-edge CRM technology tool.
• Responsible for maintaining and growing customer relationships
• Create and effectively manage a sales territory while adhering to NF's standard service level standards
• Mentor, manage and provide leadership to junior level Business Development Managers
• Develop and maintain accurate data in client databases
• Handle incoming business (calls/emails) from prospects and customer accounts
• Partner with credit and operational teams to service customers
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to develop sales methods and tactics
• Adhere to company policies along with federal regulations and compliance laws
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor's degree desired not required.
• A minimum of (5) years Sales experience required with a working understanding of the equipment finance industry.
• Self-driven, energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent technology skills a plus to include Salesforce.com and MS Office
• Strong verbal/written communication skills required
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Candidate should be self-motivated and possess a desire to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with sense of urgency.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will receive competitive compensation, excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k) with match, flexible spending, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, generous PTO, and much more...
NewLane Finance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
NewLane Finance will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship