The Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Hanes will report to the VP of Hanes Brand Marketing, and will be based in our company headquarters in Winston-Salem, N.C. This role will lead the Women's/Kids/Socks/Polo brand marketing group. This is a critical component of the brand team, responsible for developing the brand strategy and brand guardrails, executing marketing plans (both media buys and brand programs), and working closely cross-functionally (with product marketing teams, customer sales teams, DTC teams) and with outside agencies to drive success for the Global Hanes brand, which does $1.8 billion in sales annually.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager needs to be fluent in brand strategy/management, agency management, cause marketing, performance marketing, and traditional, digital and social media. Strategic thinking, strong presentation skills, creativity and experience driving results are critical for success in this role. This position regularly interfaces with business unit GM's and the Chief Consumer Officer.
- Develop and lead integrated marketing campaigns and works with agencies to develop cross channel creative assets.
- Provides leadership to develop and drive annual and LRP marketing strategies and integrated communication plans to achieve brand sales, growth and equity objectives.
- Define, direct and grow Hanes for Good sustainability and cause marketing programming and marketing.
- Supervise multiple agencies (creative, public relations, media) to ensure effective and efficient achievement of marketing goals.
- Be the voice of the consumer and a thought leader driving marketing communications plans with product marketing and B2C marketing teams.
- Consistently evaluate brand marketing programs for efficacy and efficiency to deliver strong results with maximum ROI and provide updates to Senior management, key stakeholders and Customer Management groups.
- Work closely with creative services partners to ensure marketing consistency across consumer touchpoints, ensuring that product, packaging and consumer communications are aligned with the overall brand positioning.
- Collaborate with the business unit Marketing leads and HBI Consumer Insights team, on collection of consumer trends, competitive insights, industry updates and sales reports to fully understand our target consumers.
- Partner with consumer insights in measuring brand health metrics, retail and online comp growth, and with product marketing teams on campaign sell through.
- Manage brand budgets including annual planning and monthly budget reporting.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced, consumer-driven, product-oriented company
- Possess and convey a senior level presence, confidence and understanding of the business
- Deep understanding and experience building go to market plans (consumer, positioning, insights, strategy, brief writing)
- Experience in brand management, marketing communications and media planning (including traditional advertising/media, digital and social media, PR and influencer marketing) and e-commerce
- Experience in managing and leading creative development and production for video broadcast
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse/global company
- The successful candidate will have outstanding leadership and communications skills, excellent interpersonal/people skills, strong analytical skills, impeccable business ethics and a track record of delivering business results.
- Ability to create PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Knowledge of apparel marketplace and retailer trends a plus
- Track record of delivering results
- Experience with iconic brands preferred
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: