We are looking to employ a Senior Architect to join the Financial Solutions team based in New York, NY. The ideal candidate will be the subject matter expert on financial services-specific, enterprise- and application-level technical architecture. They will provide guidance, understanding, and education on the development of financial services-specific functions, services, and systems. They will provide architectural guidance and direction for our financial services product offering. This Senior Developer will work with the collective financial services team in InterSystems to create, deliver, and sell our business solutions to financial services customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the global financial solutions team and associated InterSystems teams to design and develop a set of business specific solutions
- Provide architectural guidance and direction on financial services specific systems
- Define the overall architecture and associated system patterns of our financial services product offerings
- Design and develop core components, services, and systems
- Ensure architecture meets the desired objectives for system architecture (high availability, scalability, security, flexible/configurable)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent technical/analytical field
- 7+ years of experience in designing and implementing financial services systems from low latency trade processing/order management to scalable and highly performant computational platforms
- 7+ years of experience in leading development teams
- 7+ years in experience in project/program management
- Highly proficient in core design patterns, constructs, and methodologies along with core computer science concepts
- Highly proficient in multiple development languages
- Possess broad expertise and experience in financial products
- Possess expertise in multi-product risk/valuation concepts, computations, and methodologies
- Self-motivated, results-oriented approach with a "get it done" attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting with strong collaboration skills and the ability to facilitate conversations and resolve conflicts
- Ability to handle changes in direction and priorities with ease; exhibits positivity, level-headedness, and adaptability under pressure
- Diligent, focused, and proactive approach to problem solving, detail orientation, and an evidence-oriented mindset
- Goal-oriented team player who is willing to participate at different levels and perform different functions as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.