Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Application Support Specialist in Maryland Heights, MO.Key Tasks:
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls; Identifies, and coordinates with, teams critical to the event's resolution, sets up bridge calls, and escalates when necessary
- Proactively monitors highly available applications/systems; Interprets and disseminates the information to a variety of audiences, including support teams and internal leadership
- Performs key tasks to hot-fix and enhancement deployments to production and non-production environments
- Executes automated and manual smoke tests following maintenance and outage recovery periods
- Self-educates on new systems, applications, and tools, and requests guidance and training proactively, as needed, to ensure optimum job performance
- Assists in elevating the performance of other support team members
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an application support related role
- Experience with one or more of our key technologies - Oracle Web Commerce (ATG), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and Akamai is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details
- Expertise with deep dive problem analysis using logging, ITOA, and APM products such as Splunk or AppDynamics
- Proficient with a wide array of data mining and messaging tools and techniques
- Experience using source control and deployment tools, such as Automic, Jenkins, Git, and/or Puppet is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.