Job ID: 240740
CRH's Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
A part of the global diversified building products group, CRH, Americas Materials is currently recruiting for the position of Strategic Analyst within the Corporate Finance team based in Atlanta, GA. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing timely analysis of industry and market activities as well as other financial duties and analytic support to the VP, Finance. This is a key position within CRH Americas Materials Finance and will receive significant exposure to senior CRH management teams.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Analyze economic, industry and peer information for trend and comparison analysis
- Work closely with parent company in support of CRH public reporting requirements
- Coordinate deep-dive analysis of operating company variances
- Create, implement, maintain and distribute special focus management reports. Benchmark functional comparisons
- Develop presentation materials for executive and board level meetings
- Key lead for creation of five-year strategic plan financial projections
- Adhoc analysis as required for senior management
- Identify and implement process improvement and automation opportunities to increase productivity that optimizes data efficiency and quality
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times while representing the company
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required
- Other duties as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing, construction or related industry
- Expert proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Hyperion
- MBA or CPA desirable
- Must have expert proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be 18 years in age or older
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Willingness to work independently within in a team environment and assist the team with other duties as required
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required
- Demonstrate a hands-on, collaborative approach and work well in a team
- Advanced analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Be action oriented and driven for results
- Demonstrate strong, oral/written communication and listening skills
- Ask good questions to get at root cause of problems
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to deliver on time and under tight deadlines
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and facilitate change
- Customer service orientated attitude
- Demonstrate strong technical and functional abilities in all areas of financial analysis
- High career aspirations and geographically mobile
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Able to communicate with others by telephone and in person
- Able to utilize a computer for word processing, email communication, and preparation of documents and presentations
- May require sitting for extended periods of time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job
- Usually, normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- The position may require work outside of normal business hours
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. What CRH Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
ERP, Business Process, MBA, Technology, Management
This job has expired.