Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Senior Analyst Energy Trading Systems will be a part of Invenergy's Energy Trading group and will be responsible for additional configurations and testing related to the systems. Work with the Trading team to gather business requirements for systems projects. Play a key role in department initiatives for systems that facilitate trade execution, analysis, and reporting.
- Work directly with business SMEs to determine business needs and opportunities to provide technical business improvements
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Design solutions, tools and policies to meet dynamic business requirements across the organization and third parties.
- Validate proposed solutions and ensure they meet internal standards.
- Define and document system requirements utilizing process flows, uses cases and other methods
- Implement processes and procedures for strategic business requirements.
- Develop and complete usability test plans, evaluating use patterns, studying user feedback, coordinating with usability specialists.
- Create system and regression test plans to aid in solution implementation and upgrade efforts.
- Work with 3rd party software vendors to seek adequate resolution of system issues.
- Communicate effectively with internal IT department for issues related to hardware, servers, and databases.
- Assist with the ongoing systems and integration related work for the Energy Trading group.
- Support existing applications and ongoing integrations as SME for Energy Trading Systems.
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics or similar degrees.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Energy industry experience. Experience with an ETRM (Allegro) or RTO Bid to Bill (Adapt2) systems is a plus.
- Experience or exposure to trading business processes.
- Experience with report writing and troubleshooting a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel. SQL programming a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attentiveness to timeliness.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment. Must be passionate about the work to drive results for the business.
- Minimal travel expected.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.