Senior Accountant If you are a Senior Accountant with experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * Senior Accountant
*Job Location: * Fully Remote
*Job Salary: * $80k-$120k range
*Requirements: * Bachelors Degree, 5+ years' experience, QuickBooks
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 1948, we have been committed to maintaining close relationships with our clients with personalized, accurate and timely service from the partner level on down. We are recognized for our ability to anticipate clients' needs and routinely exceed their expectations. Our clients expect excellence in a cost-effective manner and we deliver it.
We are searching for an organized and driven Senior Accountant to join our growing team. Our core services to clients include income tax preparation and compliance, accounting and review services, auditing including not-for-profits, QuickBooks consulting services and bookkeeping, personal financial planning and a breadth of business consultation services.
What You Will Be Doing - Preparation of financial statements
- Preparing federal and state income tax returns for corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, trusts, estates and non-profits
- Performing basic accounting functions including bookkeeping, and reconciliations
- Research accounting and/or tax standards and applicable legislation
- Analyzing and reporting on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
- Mentoring, training, development of newer staff
- Networking and business development
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA a plus
- 5+ years of accounting and tax experience
- Ability to network and grow client base
- QuickBooks expertise, experience with CCH
What's In It for You - Competitive salary ($80k-$120k DOE)
- Fully remote work
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k with company match
- PTO and Vacation days
So, if you are a Senior Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jeremy Lee
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our