There's never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won't happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
This is a remote position. The selected candidate can reside and perform the work from anywhere within the United States.
You will be a key contributor in implementing and assisting in the design of CCMS applications security. You will work across SAFe Agile ART teams to implement CCMS security initiatives. As members of SAFe Agile teams, the CCMS Security Developer will work closely with development, test, analysis and product owners to understand the requirements that drive the design to have secure and quality technical solutions. The function of the CCMS Security team is to champion the collaboration and communication between development, test, and operations in order to establish a culture where building, testing, and releasing secure software happens rapidly and frequently with minimal re-work, that is process improvement driven and utilizes metrics to increase efficiency.
What You Do
What You Need
- Support development and application operational support teams from multiple applications
- Maintaining application security
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate with Agile teams, reaching across functional silos to achieve objectives
- Develop and enhance Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Deployment and automated infrastructure
- Experience in Configuration Management and Infrastructure-as-Code
- Provide communications to Agile team members to manage expectations and schedule coordination
- Experience in: Java / J2EE Business Solutions; SQL/Oracle
- Delivering with Spring Framework using Spring boot, JDBC Security and Micro services
- WebLogic Scripting Tool, administration and performance tuning
- ELK Stack
- Demonstrable Sec DevOps concepts
- All other duties as assigned or advised
- 4-year College degree preferably in computer science, Computer or Electrical engineering, information systems, mathematics, data analytics or statistics or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental cloud security (e.g., Identity and Access Management, firewalls, etc...)
- Solid understanding of the following CI/CD Technologies
- Experience with Artifactory; Black Duck; Chef; Cara; SonarQube
- Experience with Groovy, Kubernetes or Docker containers
- Demonstrated production environment experience with cloud platforms such as PCF
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.