MCA, your trusted advisor for wireless communications, data, and security, is seeking an experienced Account Executive in the Savannah, GA area to support our fast-growing Security division. Our professional services include a complete range of offerings allowing us to support customers in the planning, design, implementation, integration, and maintenance of state-of-the-art security systems.
MCA is building a team of people who share our values of service first, collaboration, trust and engagement. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. There is no better time to jump into this fast-growing environment of the Security industry. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely within the organization
- Execute a strategy to maximize both revenue growth and profitability along with building long-term customer loyalty.
- Leverage market data and resources to target and prospect customers to uncover needs for solution selling.
- Ability to answer technical & business questions or issues that may arise during a sales cycle.
- Provide consultative recommendations to clients, as well as the cost to implement them.
- Forecast sales and develop “out of the box” sales strategies.
- Manage quote and funnel on monthly basis for success to meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Prepare complete, accurate, and timely paperwork to ensure efficient processing of customer transactions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- To qualify, you will need
- 3+ years sales experience in business-to-business security system solution selling.
- Proven sales proficiency to exceed goals and build rapport with clients and prospects.
- Highly motivated hunter and self-starter who is a results-driven individual.
- Familiarize self with competitors' products and sell against them.
- Possess ability to explain product features and benefits.
- Exceptional time management and ability to focus on what matters.
- Previous experience with CRM.
- Possess intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Superior forecasting skills with the ability to be accountable to forecast and pipeline management objectives.
- Experience with government entities and PD/FD/EMS preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Uncapped commission plan and uncapped territory. Car allowance
- Ability to help people in need after natural disasters in the area, as part of our disaster recovery program.
- All the tools you need to succeed including phone, laptop, and vehicle allowance.
- Extensive new hire training program and mentor program.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Work with a company that cares about their employees and likes to promote from within.
Must have the ability to travel as needed. Some overnight travel may be expected.
WHO WE ARE
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) provides wireless communication, data and security solutions that enhance the safety, security, and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services — including two-way radio communications, vehicle uplift, security video and access control systems, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless networks. Our more than 65,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, utilities, and government. In addition to being the largest Motorola partner in the U.S., MCA has strategic partnerships with over 1,000 major manufacturers to offer an extensive portfolio of products and technologies.
Since 2013, MCA acquired more than forty companies for both geographic density and technology portfolio diversity. These companies bring a combined industry experience of more than 75 years to build out a central corporate team and three operating divisions – Motorola (MSS), Data and Security. With more than 1350 employees and more than 85 locations throughout 13 states, we are there when our customers need us most. Our geographic footprint includes service centers across Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia with the capability to service national customers across the United States. Our solution diversity and geographic footprint provide opportunities for employee growth and career development.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety.We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto
for MCA, it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity. At MCA, we are “better together.”
This job has expired.