Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst As a global leader in medical device technology, health care professionals the world over depend on us to always deliver our best. The same philosophy for excellence extends to our talent: we are looking for an exceptional technology professional to support our IT systems infrastructure, in a dual role acting as a * Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst *.
What You Will Be Doing In this critical support role, you will be responsible for overseeing the organization's Salesforce instance and guiding its future.
What You Need for this Position We are seeking candidates with:
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as Salesforce Administrator
- CPQ and Sales Cloud experience
- Substantive experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201)
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and Experience Cloud
- Salesforce Developer Certification, and /or Advanced Salesforce certifications
- Ability to speak multiple languages (global support!)
What's In It for You This fully-remote role offers excellent benefits and $130k annual salary (based on qualifications)
If you are the Salesforce professional we've been looking for, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ryan Gabriel
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!