The Branch Sales Coordinator will assist in selling and promoting GFL's services by supporting the outside sales representatives and acting as a liaison between operations and sales.
• Ensure accurate data entry to CDE and verification sheet process.
• Assist in appointment setting and other duties for outside sales representatives.
• Maintain accurate and up to date file contracts.
• Answer all customer calls and questions professionally and promptly.
• Assist outside sales representatives with bid preparation.
• Process all inbound requests for new service and service changes.
• Perform projects as needed.
• Support Sales Manager as needed.
• Conform in all respects with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and other orders and to all company policies, procedures and directives from supervisors.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One to three years experience in sales and/or customer service.
• Operate standard office equipment (i.e., personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, etc.).
• Knowledge of JD Edwards system preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate ability to pay attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to create excel spreadsheets and input and monitor information.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to sit, stand, talk, use hands and fingers, reach, hear and see.
• Work in indoor office environment 95% of the time.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 24 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!