Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities.
- Monitor the patient flow throughout the clinic areas.
- Assist Practice Manager or Healthcare Provider with clinical staffing issue within department and/or related to other departments.
- Delegate tasks to clinical staff and create the clinical staff schedules as requested.
- Facilitate training and orientation to the clinical staff members.
- Assess and triage patients for appropriate department within the clinic.
- Accurately obtain health history and rectifies medications.
- Serve as Interpreter between the patient and provider as requested.
- Administer medications by oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intradermal routes, IV.
- Follows nursing policies and procedures for Intravenous infusion.
- Perform phlebotomy and collects specimen for various tests.
- Educate patient and/or family on prescribed treatment regimens.
- Perform Clinical Competencies.
- Actively participates in quality improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Skills & Experience:
rn, registered nurse, nurse, lpn, practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, LPN-IV, medical assistant, CMA, MA, registered medical assistant, RMA, clinic, family practice, caring, understanding, priority care, specialty care, Physician Enterprise, The Physician Network
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.