Merakey is seeking a Respiratory Therapist (PRN) to join our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services (IDD) division in Crafton, PA.
Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your skills and passion for supporting people? Do you believe that we are better together by including everyone? Are you searching for a rewarding career in the service of others? The Respiratory Therapist role isn't for everyone - but it IS for those who enjoy a challenge working with individuals with disabilities and the reward that comes with it. Being in this role requires both attention to detail and creativity as you are serving as both a life coach and a personal support to our individuals.
If this sounds like something that you would enjoy -- then join our team!
• This is a professional position which involves providing respiratory care to individuals with developmental and physical disabilities and maintaining their medical records to comply with current respiratory therapy practice and state regulation. This position reports to the respiratory manager.
• Provides clinical assessments to individuals needed per policy.
• Administer respiratory medications, treatments, and care within their scope of practice and per AVS Policy and Procedure. This includes but is not limited to tracheostomy care, ventilator car, CPAP, BIPAP, etc.
• This position requires a Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT) with a current Pennsylvania License and a genuine interest in working with persons with physical and developmental disabilities.
• One (1) year current respiratory experience including ventilator care preferred.
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application: www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition Number: 69789
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
• This position requires a Respiratory therapist (CRT or RRT) with a current Pennsylvania license and a genuine interest in working with persons with physical and developmental disabilities.
• One (1) year current respiratory experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Queens, New York
Posted about 10 hours ago
San Jose, California
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago