Remote Salesforce Developer *Job Title: *Remote Salesforce Developer
*Location: * REMORE, anywhere in the US
*Salary: * $100,000 - $130,000 Annual Base Salary
We are in the real estate/investment management industry helping essential businesses continue their operations. Companies trust us to help them make the best decisions that will have a positive impact on their future business.
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Salesforce Developer to help us with day-to-day application needs for our growing user base. This role will write, test, and implement custom applications using Apex triggers and classes, Flow Builder, and Lightning Web Components.
What You Will Be Doing - Analyze business requirements and provide technical solutions to meet the needs
- Support our day to day application needs for end-users
- Define and estimate best practices
- Write, Test, and implement high-quality custom applications using Apex, Flow Builder, and Lightning Web Components
- Design and develop cross-platform integrations utilizing REST API
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases and features
- Full application lifecycle
- Work in a collaborative environment with the rest of the Salesforce team on dev projects
What You Need for this Position - Salesforce Platform Development
- Salesforce classic
- SalesForce Lightning
- Lightning Web Components
What's In It for You *- $100,000 - $150,000 Annual Base Salary*
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- PTO 3 weeks within the first year, gain more days through tenure
- Profit-sharing after 1 year with company
So, if you are a Remote Salesforce Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Wendy Warner
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.