Remote Full-Stack Developer * Job Title: * Full-Stack Developer
* Location: * REMOTE or In-Office in Setauket, NY (Long Island)
* Salary:* $90-130k/year
We are a growing AI Solutions company that is dedicated to creating products that allow our customers to use data to make smart business decisions. We've mastered the art of creating dynamic teams that work together to solve the toughest problems and create premier solutions for our customers. Apply now and join us in creating a more innovative future!
What You Will Be Doing - Learn and work with the entire tech stack
- Participate in the development, release, and maintenance of Web-based software applications
- Evaluate and identify appropriate platforms (web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's products and services
- Evolve existing applications as needed
- Work together with Senior Management to plan and execute projects
- Coach and motivate other team members to achieve optimum performance levels
- Quickly take ownership of projects
What You Need for this Position * Must Have Skills:*
- At least 2+ years of Software Development experience
- RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
* Nice to Have Skills:*
- Testing (Unit, Integration, Regression, & Performance)
- AI/Machine Learning
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($90-130k/year DOE)
- Remote flexibility
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous PTO!
- GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEARNING, GROWTH & CAREER ADVANCEMENT!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Full-Stack Developer with Java experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abi Harper
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our