We are seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
Position is for a Relief Doctor for 24 hour Emergency and Critical Care service. Duties include all aspects of patient care in an ER and ICU setting. Schedule is as needed.
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
* Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
* Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
* WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
* Robust Clinical Studies program.
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!