Kforce has a client that is seeking a Registration Assistant in Philadelphia, PA.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience in a health care setting and/or combination of certificates relative to the Registration Assistant/Front Desk position desirable
- Good typing skills required
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must possess an ability to interact with people empathetically and effectively to obtain necessary information
- Knowledge of CBH/Managed Care practices preferred
- Bilingual desired
- Should have a fundamental knowledge of patient/provider scheduling modules
- Must be able to interact with clients in a cordial and positive manner
- Working knowledge of word processing software applications utilized in an office environment is necessary
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.