VCA Findlay Animal Hospital
2141 Bright Rd, Findlay, OH 45840
VCA Findlay Animal Hospital is seeking a full time Registered Veterinary Technician to join our 6-doctor team in Findlay, Ohio. We are proud to be AAHA-Accredited and seek to provide the best patient care possible.
At VCA Findlay Animal Hospital, you can be the veterinary technician you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skills and personality. There's something special about you, and our team is ready to learn more about you and partner with you.
Check out our website here: https://vcahospitals.com/findlay-animal-hospital/hospital
Why join VCA Findlay Animal Hospital?
We are passionate about supporting our technicians ans are committed to your continuing education and personal career growth.
- VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful but have the backing and support of a large company!
- Our network features 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 specialists
- VCA is the largest provider of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Woof University, our online academy, offers an abundance of continuing education for doctors and technicians
- Advancement opportunities
- Career development programs
- Continuing education for full time credentialed vet techs
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Free mental health and wellness subscriptions
- Referral Bonuses
- Competetive wage
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous hospital discounts
- Life, long and short term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave, vcation and sick time
- There are plenty of opportunities to give back through strong local shelter partnerships, VCA charities, and local events like Wuffstock
Why We Want You:
As a member of the team, you will support the team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent- by delivering an outstanding client experience- so we can provide exceptional care to every patient.
You've worked hard for your credentials, and we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that will be utilized include, but not limited to:
- Physical examination and patient assessment
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Catheter placement Pharmacy
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care of our hospitalized patients
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com