$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Office hours M-F Days 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Occasional evenings until 7PM.
Rotating Saturdays 8:00 AM - Noon (3-4 times per year)
5100 West Taft Road Suite 1D
Liverpool, NY 13088
Our primary care centers provide an integrated approach to promote general wellness, health maintenance, medical care and early intervention for patients. We service all ages from newborn to older adult at our locations across the Syracuse area. If you are looking for dynamic learning opportunities with medical treatments, preventative education and continual advancements then we invite you to join our team. Our specialties include a variety of family practice, dental, OB/GYN, behavioral health, pediatric and specialty services. We incorporate a team approach to meet the needs of a diverse patient population.
If you are looking for dynamic learning opportunities with complex medical treatments and continual advancements all while receiving exceptional pay, then we invite you to join our team of RN clinical staff. Our outpatient programs provide patient centered care in family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics and behavioral health. Training includes an orientation period allowing you to become familiar with each departments work flows. We incorporate a primary care nursing model with a team approach to meet the needs of the patient population.
- Recognized Leader: First Magnet Hospital in Syracuse, highlighting our professional nursing staff.
- Shared Governance: Unit practice counsel and open door guiding principle gives all our nurses a voice.
- Professional Relationships: Strong rapport with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Advancement: Strong orientation program and generous tuition allowance.
- Work/Life: Flexible self-scheduling options to balance your work/life and school calendars.
- Clinical Ladder to recognize advancement with medication administration.
What you will do:
- Therapeutic nursing interventions , tube feeds, dressing changes and more.
- Medication administration upon completion of medication course.
- Documentation using the EPIC system.
- Collaborative team approach: with interdisciplinary team of registered nurses, medical social work, care managers, nutrition, Rehab services, spiritual care and pharmacy.
- Ensures quality nursing care is rendered to all patients in accordance with the New York Nurse Practice Act, National Standards of Practice, and Nursing and Clinical Service standards of care and practice.
- Utilizing the Nursing Process is involved in the provision of direct care of patients and families.
- Career advancement to preceptor and Registered Nurse.
- We, St Joseph's Health and Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- To be world-renowned for passionate patient care and outstanding clinical outcomes.
- In the spirit of goodStewardship,we heal by practicingJusticein fostering right relationships to promote common good,Reverencein honoring the dignity of every person,Excellencein expecting the best of ourselves and others;Integrityin being faithful to who we say we are.
Education, Training, Experience, Certification and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited school for Nursing and current licensure, or eligibility for licensure, in the State of New York.
- Maintains current BLS/CPR.
- Participates in orientation and continuing education and updates and maintains knowledge and skills related to specific areas of expertise.
Work Environment and Hazards:
- Clinical setting. Exposure Class I
- Medium work: must be able to lift 25 pounds frequently; occasionally lifting maximum of 50 pounds. Will require ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, twist, squat and reach.
Work Contact Group:
- All services, medical staff, patients, visitors, and various regulatory and professional agencies.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Team Leader, Clinical Coordinator, Unit Manager, and Clinical Services/Nursing Administration.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.