FULL TIME 7p - 7a
There is no better place to grow-professionally and personally-than NGHS. One of the regions most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented RNs like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning. If you are interested in becoming a part of our nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including; a competitive salary, excellent benefits and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include a 401k, PDO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex spending, Life, Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and various Employee discount programs. We'd love to talk to you about this fantastic position!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Respectful Compassion: I impact life's most sacred moments
Responsible Stewardship: What I do today ensures tomorrow
Deep Interdependence: I can't do my job without you
Passion for Excellence: I bring my best every day
A DAY IN THE LIFE INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TOO:
- Licensed to practice as an RN in Georgia
- Associate Nursing Degree
- One year of experience as a professional RN
- Membership in a professional organization
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree Preferred
- National certification in clinical specialty
- Capable clinician with previous specialty experience preferred, focused on expanding knowledge and skills.
Working at NGHS means being part of something special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach your goals.
- Consistently provides effective direct care as part of the interdisciplinary team to a variety of complex patients.
- Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice.
- Assumes a beginning clinical bedside leadership role and seeks mentoring in this process.
- Is a professional member of VOICE professional nursing shared governance providing feedback on issues being addressed at meetings.
- Participates as a member on VOICE councils and Nursing Quality Teams as appropriate.
- Actively participates on Unit Council helping with plans to improve NDNQI nursing sensitive indicators, RN Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Culture of Safety, and Patient Experience data.
- Works together with other care team members to recruit and retain an excellent nursing care team.
- For the new graduate clinical RN: focuses primarily on developing knowledge and skills and showing growth in ability to care for increasingly complex patients.
- Responsible for providing direct and safe patient care based on the nursing process, and for coordinating care for assigned patients on a shift to promote the achievement of clinical outcomes. Requires consultation with more experienced clinicians and accepts feedback as a constructive professional development tool.
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.