The Stepping Stones Group a national school & healthcare provider is currently interviewing School Registered Nurses (RN or LPN) like YOU who are interested in providing quality care to students in our school clinic environment for the 2020-2021 School Year in Redmond, WA!
Are you ready to help students access their education by addressing their health needs at school? In this role you will:
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to students
- Assists students with managing their chronic health conditions at school
- Provide interventions and referrals to promote health and ensure educational success
- Advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health of students
- Promote health education of students and staff
- Provide oversight of school health services to enhance health and wellness in the school community
Job Requirements for School Nurses:
- WA Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse License
- Pediatric nursing experience desired
- Position 1: Full Time; Contract Tracing Assignment
- M-F 10AM-6PM
- Work Independently; Proficient in Microsoft Office
- May require occasional weekend work
- Position 2: Part Time; High School Assignment
- M, T, Th, F 9A-2:35PM
- Male Nurse Preferred with experience in seizure care
- Position 3: Part Time; Preschool Assignment - Diabetic Care
- M, T, Th, F 9:40A-12:40PM
Benefits made for you:
- Mentorship & training by our Certified School Nurse Director
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
Diversity Matters - The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!