12 Hour Night Shift
Competitive pay: Sign-On Bonus eligible (1 year NICU experience/1 year commitment)
Additional Benefits: Relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, free parking, EPIC System
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedule
Advancement:Opportunities to advance through the Clinical Advancement Program
- Full-Time 7pm - 7am
- Reporting to the Director of NICU
- Holy Cross's NICUis known for focusing on our patients' needs and we combine compassionate care; with the most sophisticated monitoring in our level III NICU. If you are ready to transition intoNICU and don't have experience, we offer an internship to prepare you.
What you will need:Required:
- Working closely with Neonatologist, Pediatricians, Respiratory Therapist, Social Workers and other professional to provide a care for infants admitted to the NICU
- Attend high risk deliveries (multiple gestation, meconium, congenital defects, etc.)
- Administer medications, inserting IV lines, utilizing ventilators/CPAP and perform tests ordered the Physician
- Providing education to the family on home care in preparation for discharge
- Charting via electronic medical records using Cerner, transitioning to EPIC
- 1 year of hospital experience is acceptable, NICU experience preferred (bonus eligibility)
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association); additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program; basic professional nursing degree (BSN or MSN) preferred. Note, if the basic professional degree is not present on hire, the employee must engage in a basic professional nursing degree program within twelve (12) months of hire
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for 2022.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.