Are you passionate about air quality and leading a regional team to help improve our environment? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose Environmental Group, the premier environmental services provider.
TheSoutheast Regional Vice President (RVP)position in the Stack Emissions Testing group at Montrose is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides operational leadership to our Stack Testing teams across a multi-state geography. The RVP is primarily responsible for safety, quality, and technical leadership alongside of business management activities and team development.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
At Montrose, we're not just determined to think about a better way forward for environmental services today and down the road - we're committed to making it a reality. Our Principles guide us: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package starting at $150,000 annual salary
- This role is bonus and equity eligible
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership to execute a strategic plan across the respective region to meet regional performance metrics
- Manage the region by providing cohesive leadership and direction to align with the strategic goals of the overall company vision and conform to applicable divisional and company standards
- Forecast and set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the region to meet and/or exceed performance expectations and communicate progress towards goals on a regular basis
- Control expenses by monitoring various financial reports, establishing expenditure guidelines and approving expenditures to achieve budgeted levels of a profitable operation
- Promote existing and develop new capabilities, expertise and services to promote growth
- Provide professional development to leaders within the region
- Ensure project-level performance and profitability
- Prepare annual budgets in coordination with Senior Vice President
- Accurately project the region's monthly financial performance and create and implement action plans to improve, if needed
- Lead the operational integration of new acquisitions within region to ensure a seamless entry into Montrose
- Foster a high-performance culture that embraces continuous improvement, is client focused, conducts business in the highest ethical manner and promotes inclusive behavior designed to enable each member of the team the ability to achieve personal and professional satisfaction
- Oversee safety, health, and environmental issues involving the operations to ensure the safety of team members and to remain in compliance with state and federal regulations
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 10+ years of Stack testing experience and QI credentials
- 5+ years of relevant management experience with a quantifiable record of achievement in the development and execution of strategic and tactical programs that consistently meet objectives
- Strong financial management experience with P&L and balance sheet responsibility, with ability to identify risks and develop action plans to correct or improve operational elements such as budget
- Strong problem-solving skills to develop solutions to complex and multi-disciplined issues
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically at a high-level, while remaining involved in the day-to-day tactical operations
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with all functional support areas i.e. HR, Safety, Quality, Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT, etc.
- Passion for energizing a broad, dispersed team with capability of getting results through others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability/willingness to travel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities
This job has expired.