Job ID: 362842
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
- Oldcastle Stormwater is a team of experienced stormwater specialists developing new products and individual solutions to meet evolving stormwater regulations intended to protect the environment.
- Oldcastle Stormwater Regional Regulatory Managers work directly with regulatory authorities and other stakeholders to understand current regulations and to help guide development of future regulations.
- A successful Regional Regulatory Manager must leverage and correlate professional relationships, regulatory knowledge, a strong understanding of the principles of stormwater treatment, and familiarity with Oldcastle Stormwater products to help meet the commercial objectives of the company.
- Oldcastle Stormwater is currently looking for a Regional Regulatory Manager to support the stormwater treatment and storage markets in the Chesapeake Bay region with additional responsibilities along the eastern coast of the United States.
- Establish and maintain strong rapport with federal, state, and local regulators, as well as academics and other stakeholders.
- Work with regulators to gain acceptance, approval, or certification of Oldcastle Stormwater products.
- Actively participate in agency, association, and regulatory work group meetings to understand and help guide outcomes that expand the market for Oldcastle Stormwater products.
- Help position Oldcastle Stormwater products with regulators and designers to maximize sales opportunities.
- Leverage existing data and prepare submittals to support applications for product acceptance, approval, or certification.
- Help prioritize the need for additional research, monitoring, or testing.
- Work with the sales and technical Teams to ensure they have a strong understanding of existing regulations to help them achieve their team goals.
- Provide regulatory guidance to external customers through presentations and direct communication.
- Provide technical content for sales and marketing materials as needed.
- Ensure pertinent project information is accurately entered into the database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Public Policy, or related fields.
- Professional engineering and/or other stormwater certification encouraged.
- 4+ years of experience or training in the stormwater field preferred.
- Thorough understanding of stormwater product application or strong desire to learn.
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as technical integrity.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the business and achieving organizational goals.
- Team player able to share thoughts openly, accept new ideas and change, and get the job done in a highly interactive process.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software).
- Driver's License and ability to travel
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Business insight
- Ability to plan
- Quality focus
- Communication skills
- Composure and resiliency
- Self-motivated and team-oriented worker
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Baltimore Job Segment:
Regional Manager, CRM, Testing, Civil Engineer, Manager, Management, Technology, Engineering
This job has expired.