The Regional Director of Comprehensive Care Management will oversee Managers and/or Directors of Comprehensive Care Management in the Temple region of BSW Health. Responsibilities include primary oversight of the Comprehensive Care Management Department at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple. The position will oversee all functions performed by RN Care Managers and Social Workers assigned to the Comprehensive Care Management departments. The position will report to the VP of Comprehensive Care Management, Acute Care Hospitals.
- Oversees hospitals compliance with regulatory agency requirements within the scope of CCM departments which can include but are not limited to discharge planning, care coordination, and social work.
- Works to ensure that Joint Commission, TDSHS, and CMS standards are adhered to within their region for Care Management and Social Work.
- Works with entity specific Directors to strategize and develop budgets. Ensures financial compliance to budgets.
- Provides supervision for RN Care Managers, Social Workers, and support staff including evaluation, performance, hiring, education, and training.
- Develops hires, evaluates, and counsels specific CCM Directors and Managers under their reporting structure.
- Works with the VP of CCM to develop, analyze, and implement corporate and divisional Comprehensive Care Management related strategies and initiatives.
- Acts as a back-up to vacancies in management positions related to CCM at assigned regional facilities including as interim Director as applicable.
- Chairs and/or participates in facility committees as assigned.
- Works closely with hospital staff to identify opportunities for improvement, facilitates processes/procedure changes, and provides oversight for action plans and follow up.
- Establishes and monitors departmental goals and objectives consistent with facility and BSW Health strategic objectives, mission, vision, and values.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional, and courteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 5+ years' experience in progressive management positions
- 7+ years in an inpatient hospital Care Management department in an RN/MSW integrated model
- Previous experience in large and complex academic medical centers is a plus
- Demonstrates values and mission of BSW Health in their professional capacities.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and does so with high quality and integrity.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and adaptable in a highly stressful and constantly changing health care environment.
- CCM or ACM certification preferred.
- Masters Degree
- 7+ years of experience
- LMSW or RN
Sewell, New Jersey
Posted 1 minute ago
Toms River, New Jersey
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted less than a minute ago