Kforce has a client that is seeking a Recruiter 1 in Bellevue, WA.Summary:Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world. Responsibilities:
- Using information provided by account managers, recruiters, recruiting systems, and reports to assist with the execution of hiring plans
- Heavy e-mail and phone interaction with approximately 450-500 candidates as well as recruiters and hiring managers
- Articulating and negotiating all aspects of the job offer with candidates (including salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc.)
- Consulting with school recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers to establish solid working relationships
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- A minimum of 1 year in recruiting field
- Strong organization, attention to detail, cultural awareness, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Professional customer service and phone communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage high volume
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Natural collaborator and successful in building internal relationships cross group
- Must have working proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.