At Bonaventure of Thornton, we are hiring for a Receptionist who will provide the ideal combination of quality, experience, and value to our residents. The ideal candidate is professional, organized, and detail-oriented and understands how to deliver exceptional customer service in a sales culture. This is a full-time position with some weekend and early evening hours required.
Why do you want to work for Bonaventure Senior Living? At Bonaventure our policy is that the safety and well-being of our residents and team members is our number one priority. Infection control procedures including environmental hygiene, correct work practices, and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) are all necessary to prevent infections such as COVID-19 from spreading in our facility. Prompt detection and effective triage and isolation of potentially infectious residents is essential to prevent unnecessary exposures among residents, team members, and visitors at the facility.
- Greet every person by phone or Walk-in with enthusiasm, respect, and a customer first attitude
- Answer telephone, route calls, and make record of messages
- Maintain a clean, professional working environment
- Communicate clearly with residents and staff
- Responsible for day-to-day clerical tasks such as word processing, supply requisition, filing and other clerical services
- Assisting with the preparation of community events, and tours
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
We know every organization's excellence is rooted in its employees. We recognize that to continue our goal of providing superior services and living accommodations for our residents, it is vital that we have a well-trained staff of excellent leaders and enthusiastic team members. We achieve this by offering industry-leading superior training, education and opportunities for career growth. If you are looking for a caring organization and a career that will allow you to make a difference in the lives of seniors, you have found it in Bonaventure!Requirements
- Previous experience with telephone systems.
- Basic experience with computer software such as Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Have a professional appearance and demeanor
- The ability to communicate clearly with a people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and the ability to become an expert and resource for others.
We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture. Company Overview
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 26 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the "Retirement Perfected™\" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.